Tuesday 2 January 2018

Review of my Reviews

A summary of all my book, TV series and movie reviews.

Reviews, picture source from www.pickaweb.co.uk
(picture source from www.pickaweb.co.uk)


One of the main reasons I started blogging this year was to write reviews and share my thoughts on books, TV series and movies so on the 12th September 2017 John “The Captain” Ryan’s blog was born. Below is a list of all my reviews, with the best on top, i.e. 10 out of 10 planets dropping to the poorest of 6 planets.  I hope this year I have a much wider range of reviews and aim to have at least three reviews per month, one for books, TV & movies each. If you only have time to read one book in the next few weeks I would urge everyone to try Simon vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda.  It is just awesome.

All of these reviews have labels of Review, Book Review, Movie Review & TV Series Review.


 (10/10)

Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda (Book Review) – 22nd December - HERE 

IT - I Love Remakes – 26th September -  HERE 

Declaration of the Rights of Boys & Girls – 5th December - HERE

 (9/10)

The Girl with all the Gifts – 12th September - HERE 

Mr Mercedes (TV series & book review) – 24th October - HERE

 (8/10)

Thor Ragnarok Review – 27th October - HERE

Stranger Things, Season 2 – 6th November - HERE
Zero World by Jason M. Hough book review – 9th November - HERE

 (7/10)

The Walking Dead, Season 8 review @ Mid Season stage (episodes 1-8) - 12th December - HERE

 (6/10)

Ender in Exile by Orson Scott Card (Book review) – 17th November - HERE

That's my review of reviews done, thanks for reading everyone and please comment your thoughts on the stuff I have reviewed.

That's all folks

John The Captain Ryan


No comments:

Post a Comment

Swimming in the Dark by Tomasz Jedrowski (book review)

A fantastic debut novel with beautiful intimite writing that will completely envelop you ... source Tomasz Jedrowski takes an inte...